We are urgently recruiting experienced Support Workers jobs in Birmingham for an exciting opportunity for flexible work within the NHS at the following Trusts:
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
Your role as a Support Worker will include delivering direct personal care to patients, working and communicating effectively with a multi-disciplinary team, maintaining patients’ privacy and dignity, completing observations and updating patient records.
The Benefits of Working as a Support Worker
By joining Balfor Healthcare, you will receive the following benefits:
- Pick your own shifts
- Weekly pay
- A dedicated Healthcare team
- Referral bonuses
- Candidate of the Month awards
Essential Requirements as a Support Worker
- Minimum of 6 months NHS Experience
- Passion for care
- Right to Work in the UK
- DBS on the Update Service
- Full immunisation report to show evidence of 2 x MMR, 3 x Hep B, Varicella and TB vaccines.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the above essential requirements, please contact us for more information.